Sunday, February 3, 2013

I YAM Crazy [to do this again] About You!


A few days ago, I took stock of my life. Things were going well. Some busy projects had wrapped up, I didn't have any travel plans, I was on top of my work. "Hmm..." I thought. "How can I ruin this?"

Yes, I'm back for another holiday countdown, and this time I'm bringin' the love with Valentine's Day. I missed the first two days of February because I realized this was a ridiculous thing to do poor scheduling! But I'll be back every day until Valentine's with another charming drawing.



I debated for a long time what to feature with these muralcles: cartoons? Movies? Fourteen different versions of Cupid? But in the end, I decided to go with a collection of my favorite vintage Valentine's, heavy on the puns, light on the unintentional double entendres.

First up, YAMS! IN LOVE! This is the kind of gold that dominated the market in the fifties. Your move, Hallmark.

Dave's first-view reaction: This is happening now?



Sweet little yam lady! I loooove her itsy bitsy Mary Janes

 Yam gentleman, complete with dapper walking stick

 Puns! Get ready for some awesome puns, guys!

I regretted doing this again almost as soon as I finished

No comments:

Post a Comment