Thursday, February 7, 2013

Orange You My Valentine?


More anthropomorphized food! I wasn't sure if I would do this one, because when you picture an orange wooing a lemon (as we all do, from time to time), it's sort of morbid to put them on top of a juicer. Ooooh, unless they're suggesting making orange-flavored lemonade (lemon-flavored orange juice?). That actually sounds really good.

Dave's first-view reaction: Why do all these cartoons meet such gruesome ends?



This makes four out of five cartoon ladies who accessorize with giant blue hairbows (get with the program, fried egg)

 Drawing this made me feel like I was back in 7th grade art class:
"ENVISION the sphere, ladies! IMAGINE it's three-dimensionality!"

Works on so many levels!

The lack of question marks bothered me,
but apparently not enough to add them myself

No comments:

Post a Comment