Thursday, October 10, 2013

Dracula


Long before there were sparklvamps and Buffy, there was Bela Lugosi as Dracula. Admittedly, my Bela Lugosi knowledge mostly comes from old timey YouTube clips and that movie version of Plan Nine from Outer Space with Johnny Depp, but with all the vampires biting (pun!) through pop culture these days, it's nice to know the roots.

This muralcle was so fun! I've wanted to do a life size muralcle for a while, and as soon as I saw this photo of Lugosi, I knew it was perfect. Click through for a photo of Dracula menacing our dog!

Dave's first-view reaction: Whoa! Muuwahahah!!!




I tried to go limited shading around the face

 Nice suit!

 The picture just ended, weirdly, at his feet, so....MAGIC VAMPIRE SMOKE

Is...
Is there something...behind me...?

No comments:

Post a Comment