Wednesday, October 2, 2013

HALLOWEEN


Halloween madness continues with Halloween!* The movie that was so proud it managed to snag its name that it repeated it ten times.

I actually saw Halloween for the very first time last year and it was soooooo sweet! Little Jamie Lee Curtis! Crazy little psycho kid! William Shatner mask! Adorable.

And, I'll admit, this muralcle is also sort of a ploy to ease into the Halloween season, since it's just, like, hand, knife, crazy pumpkin face, letters. Which means: forty-five minutes! A new muralcle record!

Dave's first-view reaction: ["Hey, what was your reaction?"] What's it from? ["Halloween."] ??? ["You know, Jamie Lee Curtis, Michael Myers, weird white mask." *stabbing motions*] Is it scary? ["Meh."] Haven't seen it.


*Reader PSA! Although I have very strict guidelines from Dave about what is and is not chalkboard-wall-appropriate for this Halloween countdown, there will be a few muralcles that probably aren't so kiddo-friendly.

I really like that little light burst at the end of the knife.
It's like the visual form of this

 Spooky face!
Because the image I was using was terrrrrible, I didn't realize that the pumpkin
is supposed to have bumpy squash skin. Sorry, man.

 Ditto the veins on the GIANT ORANGE FIST OF HORROR!!!!

 I just realized this picture is blurry.

 dun dun duuuuuuuuhhhhnnnn

No comments:

Post a Comment