Monday, October 7, 2013

Nightmare Before Christmas (Halloween Edition)


It's my second Nightmare Before Christmas muralcle! This time, focusing more on the nightmare than the Christmas. Since I already did Jack Skellington, I decided to do this muralcle featuring my favorite crazy trick-o-treaters, Lock, Shock, and Barrel!

I love these three, especially how they are so weird and immoral that they scare the already weird and immoral residents of Halloweentown. And although they are psychopathic monster children kidnappers (twice!), they're just so gosh darn adorable.

This muralcle was tough to pull off. Surprisingly, I couldn't find any great photos of these three,* and the only one I could find was weirdly cut off and so dark that I had to fudge the colors. But, I gotta love the clay-maysh: they always come out looking eerily 3D.

Dave's first-view reaction: Awww, they're so cute and creepy!


*Unless you count this borderline sexy fan reimagining...



 LOCK!

SHOCK!

 and BARREL!

 I wish my cohorts weren't so dumb...

I'm not the dumb one!

You're no fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment