Sunday, December 2, 2012

A Charlie Brown Christmas



Good grief!

I love A Charlie Brown Christmas. It was on TV the other night while Dave was flipping channels and when it came on I was so happy and then Dave kept flipping the channels!! I didn't stop screeching until he switched it back/questioned my mental stability.

While we watched, I was in the kitchen and Dave was on the couch, and when the dancing scene came on, he turned his head back around really fast and said "How did I know you'd be dancing like them?"

I thought I wouldn't be able to find a gif of this and then I remembered the Internet exists
Personally, I like the head-flipping dance that the twins in purple do, but I am also partial to the yellow dude's shoulder shuffle and the green guy's Franken walk (but not Violet, who's straight-up punching herself in the face). Here's a fun game: did you know you can do these dances at the clurb? Try it some time!

Dave's first-view reaction: It's pretty. It's awesome. You're amazing. (said with much anger and resentment because his former roommate had just kicked his butt in Madden for three hours)

More pictures after the jump!


You blockhead (PS my drawing of Chuck was inspired by this gorgeous poster by Tom Whalen)

I never thought it was such a bad little tree.
Also the fact that they now sell these in CVS makes me feel a little icky.

Close up of Snoopy's house/dumb lightswitches that are always in the way!

I think that's supposed to be a little Christmas tree in the C but I left it open for interpretation

No comments:

Post a Comment